Here's what's up!
1. Prayer requests!! One for Emerson, the son of my friend Victoria, who lives down the street. He began having siezures this week and has a cyst on his cerebellum. Second for Cayman. I have been following her family blog since I found out Norah had hydrocephalus. She's sick and needs our prayer.
2. In just over a week Jason, Norah and I will be headed back to North Carolina. We are going to Duke to have Norah's stem cell infusion for a second time. We believe this has helped Norah's developement and pray that this second infusion will spark new milestones for Norah. Grant will get to stay home with his Granny watching him.
3. Grant has some new backyard toys and LOVES to play with them. Thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Zehrung for the Cozy Coupe! I am having a hard time letting my little guy be more independent and explore. Will I ever feel like he's old enough to go play in the yard by himself? Man if I'm struggling with this, I can already tell that the first day of school is going to be a tough one and it's years away.
4. Happy Birthday to my Mom and Dad, and to my Mother-in-law! I can't believe you all share a birthday. I hope you all enjoyed your day.
5. Norah is getting closer to sitting independently every day. On Tuesday we sat out with our neighbors for awhile and Norah sat on her own for 5 minutes. She hasn't repeated this accomplishment, but I know she can do it. I love that spring is here.The warmer weather allows you to reconnect with your friends and neighbors after hibernating all winter.