About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Norah's 9 months old!

Things Norah would like you to know now that she's 9 months old.


I have two teeth, if you look close you can see them. And my shunt is getting less noticable by the day.


I have mastered the pincher grasp this week, allowing me to eat puffs. I love the sweet potato puffs.



I still dislike tummy time dispite Mommy trying to make it fun.



But I do love to eat my toes!



I'm getting closer to sitting everyday, for know I like hanging out on the chair, in my Bumbo, in the high chair, or in my exersaucer.


My mommy made me a new hat!



I have a big brother who is annoying at times, but truely loves me (even when he's squishing me while wearing my jacket).

No comments: