About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mommy's out there especially my mom. I am blessed with a wonderful mother. I don't know how I would have survived this last year without all her love and support. She has made many extra trips to Milwaukee to help take care of Grant while we went to many doctor appointments before Norah's arrival. She stayed wth us once Norah was born, so we could spend more time at the hospital.



Thank you for all that you have taught me, and all the love and suppoort you have given me. I love you.

No comments: