About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Celebrating Grammy's Birthday


Today we celebrated "Grammy's" birthday, Jason's mom. Grant and Piper, Grant's cousin, are playing with each other more everytime we get together. Grant had fun vacuuming Grammy's floor, I hope he countinues loving to clean in the years to come but I have a feeling that it will change when he gets older.

It was strange to be at Jason's parents' house with most of their belongings packed away. They are in the process of moving to Florida to retire, and their house is "staged" to sell. We hope for them it sells soon. For us, we'll miss having them just a hour away.

We ate lunch at Friday's. It's strange to see how much our family has grown. When Jason and I first began dating (11 years ago!!) and we would go out to at, we would be seated at a booth or small table. Now it's four tables slide together. I'm used to seeing this site when we go out with my famiy, but today is was strange to see this big table set up for the Zehrung clan. It's nice to all be together having fun.

Happy Birthday and Happy Mother's Day Trish!

No comments: