- for our growing family. Norah is making such great progress, she amazes us daily.Grant is making great improvement with talking. His speech has been delayed, making us worry at times. I guess he was too busy to talk.
- having jobs, especially ones that are flexible so we don't need to rely on daycare.
- the previous leads to Jason and I being able at home most of the time the last couple of years with our children, watching them grow and creating amazing memories. Jason was able to work from home and myself working every other weekend and one day of the week.
- finally finishing (or near finishing) some home improvement projects that have taken a couple years to complete.
- all the generous donations our family and friends gave us to support the Hydrocephalus Associations.
- Jason making a Thanksgiving day feast while I am working my holiday shift in the ER, I hope this shift is uneventful and I can be home on time to enjoy our feast...I let you know how it turned out.
Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends, we are thankful to have you be part of our lives.