About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

First Bath

Mason's first bath

Mason's belly button is finally healed. No more stump hanging off his belly and icky oozing, so it was time to head to the little blue tub that fits in the sink. Mason had been a little ornery all day and I thought a nice warm bath to end the day would hopefully get both of us some good intervals of sleep. Well Mason loved the idea as well. Grant's and Norah's first baths were filled with crying (maybe one would call it screaming) from start to finish. Not Mason, he soaked it all in falling asleep within the first minute. I was caught off gaurd. I was prepared to get his first bath picture, wash him and have him out with a couple minutes. Instead I let him enjoy the soak. He only began to make a sound when I drained his warm bath water, as to say "I'm not done yet, let me stay in longer."






Mason is happy to be clean, & I love that clean baby smell

No comments: