About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Now I lay me down to sleep...


We have ritual that we follow every night when we put Grant to bed, but it's what has to be in his bed that I makes me giggle.

Most important, Curly, Grant's Teddy Bear



Next, his music player.



Don't forget the water, to quench middle of the night thirst. Otherwise, Mommy or Daddy will have to get up.



In case of emergency, he needs his cell phone.



What kind of emergency may he have, possibly vampires???



And to make sure he looks good when he gets up, a comb.



The music and lights mirror will help.



And don't forget the night light, Twilight Turtle, on the blue light setting.




If you get these all in with his three favorite blankets, you may get lucky and he'll stay in bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love it! LOL My children are now small adults but we had to put some funny stuff in their beds to. TY for bring the good memories back. Brenda Unzen MN