About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

"Golden" Anniversary

Yesterday was our "Golden" Anniversary....no not the 50 years kind but as in 7 years of marriage on the 7th of June.



Jason and I have know each other for for 12 years and have been in love with each other for most of that time. I never forget the day we met in Stout's cafeteria, how he told me he wasn't interested in dating anyone until he was finished with school, yet we began dating a couple months later, and our first date, watching him help a little girl out in a toy store figure out how a toy worked. I knew I wanted to marry this amazing man early on in our relationship but had to patiently wait 5 years to get down the aisle, well worth the wait.

In the ups and downs of life, we both love our journey together through it. I can't wait until we celebrate our next Golden Anniversary!

No comments: