About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

At the Lake

This last week I packed Grant and Norah into the minivan and we headed to my parent's lake home. I love the cabin. Growing up we lived in a funeral home (think My Girl, the movie) and go was a place where we were allowed to be noisy. Since the annual fishing trip for my dad is this week, and my brother and brother-in-law went with him, my sister and sister-in-law, along with their boys were also at the cabin.

Six little boys, one baby girl and their moms along with their granny having fun!






I wish I had more pictures to share but I seemed to have misplaced the battery charger for the camera. I keep misplacing things lately, it's driving me crazy!!

I'm glad I was brave enough to tackle the 8.5 hour drive with my two little ones in tow. I can't wait to go back for the 4th of July.

No comments: