About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, April 26, 2010

Sleep....

It's been a long two weeks in this house. After our Easter and spring fun, slowly the runny noses and sneezing began. A few days later, the coughing and waking up every couple hours from the coughing or stuffy nose started. Both Grant and Norah have shared their germ equally with each other, and of coarse us lucky parents. The best moments have been Grant blowing his nose in Norah's hair, and Grant vomiting on daddy, then the next day vomiting on mommy. In effort to encourage as much sleep as possible, I purchased black out curtains for their room yesturday. Despite thinking many times, it's time for separate rooms, I like having them together. So for now I'll keep looking at past pictures of them sound asleep and now that sleep filled nights will someday come again.

No comments: