About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

The Missing Keys Are Found

Three weeks ago I lost my car keys, I admitted to my husband I lost them two weeks ago. I kept replaying the events of the Sunday that I lost them. Of coarse I didn't realize I lost them until Tuesday. When I needed to head to Norah's neurologist appointment Wednesday, I just asked Jason if I could use him. We were in a hurry and that's normal for me to not find my keys hiding in the deep unseen, crumb filled corners of my purse. I kept sneeking the van keys off Jason's key ring until a week went by and I had been searching everyday. All I could remember is that I opened the door to the house and I had better take them out the lock before I forget and Jason sees them there or that Grant takes them. I could not remember what happened after that...oh where, oh where could I have put them???? It must be someplace safe and out of the way so Grant didn't get them, or did he get them and I have to find his safe hiding place? We were coming home from a walk, did I leave them in the stroller? Nope not there. Did Grant hide them in his bedroom? It's now super organized. They have to turn up. I told Jason I had really lost them this time, but I was still sure they would turn up. After three weeks, I FOUND THE KEYS. Where? In the stroller, one of the places I had checked. We went out for a walk yesturday, after a few weeks of cold weather and Grant being under the weather, and there they were. Yeah! I wonder how long before I do that again.....

Sorry Grant for thinking you were to blame for my missing keys. Thank you Jason for being so patient and understanding. I love you.

No comments: