About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, April 19, 2010

It's a Beautiful Day!

Just thought I'd share a few pictures from last week. Grant, Norah and I were able to spend lots of time outside. Norah laid in the grass from the first time and loved it!




Grant finally got to play with his bubble machine he got for his birthday. We had so much fun chasing bubbles!



Charlie was not so found of us invading his territory.

But he liked it more once I pulled out some dog toys. I can't wait for it to be nice enough to plant flowers.

No comments: