About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, September 26, 2011

Turning Daddy's Business Trip Into a Mini Vacation


This week Jason's work brought him to St. Louis. I started pondering the thought of staying at home with our three little ones. Well I love being home with our kids, I enjoy the part of the day when Jason is done with work and home to play with all of us. I started looking at what St. Louis has to offer, then I knew we were going with to explore. I figure that if we tagged along with him to St. Louis it would be a fun adventure for me and the kiddos, and not as lonely for Jason.

Here we are in St. Louis. I will try and share our adventure as it happens we'll the kids nap each day.


Well 2 out of 3 napping isn't bad, especially when Mason is giving the best smiles ever.


P.S  Today we were featured on another blog - All Things. Julie is a mom of a lovely little girl who also has hydrocephalus, like Norah. To celebrate Hydrocephalus Awareness Month, she has been featuring stories of other families who has a child diagnosed with hydrocephalus. Click here to read all about it.

No comments: