About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Toot Toot!


Grant loves watching the trains at the zoo. He gets so excited when he hears the whistle. He stops whatever he's doing, looks at me and says "toot toot." Then he takes off running to see if he can catch a glimpse of it passing by with waving passengers. I think he could have spent the entire day in this spot, watching the trains coming and going.

No comments: