About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July Weekend Fun


We spent the 4th of July traveling back out to Minnesota for a long weekend of fun at my parents cabin. This time we brought Jason with us, unlike we did two weeks ago. The kids are super travelers, however we got off to a rocky start. We only traveled two hours from our house in four hours time. A break in Wisconsin Dells, helped get us back on track. It was smooth sailing after that. 



I love being at the cabin over the 4th of July, it has become tradition. Growing up this was the time when all my extended family would gather at the lake. Now with my siblings with our families gather there and spend time together. I watched all the kids run and play together and hope that they make as many good memories playing with their cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents as I did when I was younger.

Here are some of the memories we made last weekend.











No comments: