About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Craisin Pecan Chicken Pasta Salad




When we were at my parent's cabin over the 4th of July, my mom made this fantastic salad. I can't tell how yummy it is, you have to try it. This recipe makes alot, you may want to cut it in half.

1 Rotisserie Chicken
1 bottle Kraft Creamy Poppy Seed Salad Dressing
1 onion, diced
1 lb Farfalle pasta, cooked, rinsed and drained
2 c. Craisins
1 c. Chopped Pecans


Remove chicken from bones, discard skin, then cut up meat.
In large bowl place cook pasta, coat with dressing. Mix in the craisins, onions and pecans.
Chill for at least an hour, then serve.

Enjoy!

No comments: