About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Grilled Bruschetta Chicken


I'd like to share my favorite recipe of this summer that we have been eating around here. I don't know wha's best about this recipe, it's health, super easy and fast to make, and uses fresh ingredients easy to find at the farmer's market. I hope you try it and enjoy!



Adapted from Kraft Foods

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
1/4 cup KRAFT Sun-Dried Tomato Dressing, divided
3 roma tomatoes, finely chopped
1/2 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese or Shredded Swiss Cheese
1/4 cup chopped fresh basil


Cover half the grill with sheet of foil, then heat grill to medium.

Place chicken in large resealable plastic bag. Add 2 Tbsp. dressing; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to evenly coat chicken with dressing. Refrigerate 10 min. Remove chicken from bag; discard bag and dressing.

Combine remaining dressing, tomatoes, cheese and basil.
Place chicken on uncovered side of grill; cover with lid. Grill 6 min.

Turn chicken over; placing it on the foil. Top with tomato mixture. Grill, covered for 8 min. or until chicken is done.

No comments: