About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Mason is 2 months!

2 months. 8 weeks. I feel like I blinked and here we are 2 months later.



Mason, you have already grown so much, today I tucked away the first outfit you have outgrown. I sure there will be a few more in the next couple weeks. You are growing so fast because you eat and sleep amazingly well. I appreciate your patience as I tend to your siblings and appreciate that you let me know when I have taken advantage of your patience. I love the beautiful smiles that you give while you sleep. Your first month you were such a noisy sleeper, but now you have found peaceful slumber, I'm not sure which one makes mommy more anxious. Yesterday you gave me you first on purpose smiles. It came in a two parts. First the left side of your mouth would turn up to smile, then a few seconds later the right side would follow. You are tolerant to the gently yet aggressive touches from your brother and sister, as they come to say "I love Mr. Mason" and to soothe you by given kisses or pushing your paci into your mouth. You are not to found of that paci, unlike your brother and sister (who still doesn't want to give it up), but you'll occasionally put up with it while I try to quickly finish a task. You have learned quickly to tag a long with us on play dates, therapy and doctors appointment. You usually sleep through the event, but if you do wake, you are wide eyed taking in the new surroundings. You don't mind spending time on your belly as long as mommy or daddy are right next to you making it fun. I still marvel at how much you love your bath time since that first bath. Never tears, you just want to sit and soak as long as mommy will let you. I sneak in as many snuggles and cuddles as I can, and you don't seem to mind, Thank you. Don't ever forget that I am always available for a snuggle if you need one. Love, Mom

No comments: