About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Angry Bird

A few weeks ago Jason started playing Angry Birds on his phone, which led to Grant playing Angry Birds on his phone, which led to the Chrome version of Angry Birds being downloaded to our TV/computer, which led to me being introduced to a highly additive game.... I think Angry Birds will need to be deleted (but not until all levels have 3 stars).

Then tonight I noticed Mason being attacked by an angry bird!!!



Ha! I just looked over to see the bird resting on Mason's head as he naps.

No comments: