About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Weekend Project: Backdoor


This weekend we (alright 98% Jason....I helped pick out the door, carry it and held in place for a minute) tackled replacing the back door to our house with a new door. The old door was cracked and the storm door hinge gave way to rust this week. Before the first winter storm hits, we thought we'd change the door and keep a little more of the heat inside. Grant was anxious to be his Daddy's little helper.


While his demanding enthusiasm to help slowed things down at times, we were given some unforgettable memories.


And don't think Norah didn't want in on the action as well.


We kept her on the outside of the gate and she helped me clean the kitchen.  I was happy to sneak into the basement to clean the laundry room, do some spider control and started to weed through some stuff that we need to find a new home for (preferably out of our home).

Hopefully we be able to finish the drywall and tile work in the back entry in the next couple of weeks and cross that project off our long list!!

No comments: