About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Give Thanks

This year we are thankful for
  • for our growing family. Norah is making such great progress, she amazes us daily.Grant is making great improvement with talking.  His speech has been delayed, making us worry at times. I guess he was too busy to talk.
  • having jobs, especially ones that are flexible so we don't need to rely on daycare.
  • the previous leads to Jason and I being able at home most of the time the last couple of years with our children, watching them grow and creating amazing memories. Jason was able to work from home and myself working every other weekend and one day of the week.
  • finally finishing (or near finishing) some home improvement projects that have taken a couple years to complete.
  • all the generous donations our family and friends gave us to support the Hydrocephalus Associations.
  • Jason making a Thanksgiving day feast while I am working my holiday shift in the ER, I hope this shift is uneventful and I can be home on time to enjoy our feast...I let you know how it turned out.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of our family and friends, we are thankful to have you be part of our lives.

No comments: