About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Standing Tall


This week we finally found a pair of tennis shoes to fit Norah's tiny size 3 feet. Did you know most tennis shoes start at size 4? Her physical therapist has been wanting her in shoes for a few weeks. Hopefully Norah will gain more control over her balance with a solid shoe base. She has done a really good job leaving her shoes on her feet, and I see her cruising along the furniture with more control and a faster pace. In the next few weeks we'll see if just the shoes will be enough to get her standing independently or do we need some ankle foot orthodics (AFOs).


Please ignore all the toys under the couch, I had no idea that much junk had been pushed under there throughout the day. I had just cleaned it out that morning! I'm still learning (in denial) that with little one your house never stays clean.

No comments: