About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween Fun




Happy Halloween from our little lion and tulip fairy!





Halloween brought fun memories as we took turns walking Grant from house to house in our neighborhood on Friday night. We watched him roar and learn how to say "trick-or-treat." Norah hung out at the house inspecting all the candy, making sure we were passing out only good stuff. Jason and I both agree that Grant enjoyed passing out the candy much more than actually getting his own stash of candy. I'm sure that will change by next year. I had to spend the weekend working but Jason and the kids headed out to The Boo At the Zoo. Grant was able to hang out with lion friends. We enjoyed our halloween without the trick, but plenty of treats!



No comments: