About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Where are your pants

We seem to have a recuring problem, Grant perfers to run around the house without his pants. Around Christmas, Grant started to trying to put on and take off his clothes. He's so pround of himself everytime he takes off those pants. He'll look over towards you holding up those trophy pants with one of his silly grins. He still struggles to get his pants on and his shirt off, but loves to take off those pants. He also takes off Norah's socks every single time I put a pair on her little feet. She ends up rarely wearing socks at this point because Grant insists that she doesn't need them.


Back to the pantless boy...One day this winter (it was blow freezing) I put his pants back on him a dozen times, I even gave him a timeout trying to get him to keep his pants on. In the end, it's not hurting him to run around the house without those pants, if he was really too cold he's leave them on, right? I am also thankful he doesn't do this when we're out in public, or at least he hasn't yet. Someday soon (I hope) he'll probably keep them on, before he's has any church or school performances, and a few years from now, he'll most likely be embarassed by these pictures. I love you Peanut, pants or no pants!

No comments: