About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Happy Birthday Grant

Grant turned 2 on March 1st!! We celebrated his big day with a trip to the circus. I wasn't to sure about taking to kids under 2 years old to the circus but Grant loved it! Grammy and Grandpa Zehrung came along for the fun.



We were seated by the entrance where the performers entered the arena, so we were able to get to the the elephants and tigers up close. Grant and Norah took a cat nap in the middle of the first act. Jason and I let Grant jump inside an inflatable castle.



I was so nervous ever time he fell I thought one of the bigger kids in there was going to jump on him and hurt him. He ended up fine in the end, but did require some extra coaxing to get him to come out. The second act flew by, in the end we didn't ride the elephants...maybe next year. After witnessing some road rage in the parking garage we made it to Buca's for dinner. Grant favorite part, one giant cupcake just for him.



I helped blow out the cupcake after he gave it a few good tries, and left some spit on the cupcake. Once at home again, it was time to open presents!! Jason and I were so excited about the trike that we found to give to Grant, but Grant found the vacuum cleaner to be his favorite gift.





Even though 2 if often referred to as terrible, I think Grant will come out with few of those moments. He loves his little sister, giving her hugs and kisses often. Every morning after I finish nursing Norah, he damands to hold snuggle with her.

No comments: