About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011 - Ornaments

Each year Jason and I pick out a Christmas ornament that reflects something from our year. This year I had trouble picking out just one fun ornament so I found one for everyone.


Jason discovered Sushi this year, and he loves his rolls.



I have a kayak that I love. My hope for this year is that we are able to find some more time to get on the water.

ok laugh at this picture, it's ok. i must have become distracted by a little one at my feet or getting into ,ischief because this is the best picture of my kayak, oh well...

Grant has always been our peanut. Peanut Pie, Peanut Butter. Peanut Butter Pie. Snuggly Peanut. While we have several variations he will always be our Peanut.


Norah has several names we call her. Jason starting calling her, his Sweetie Pie back in the NICU and it has always stuck. This year Grant has taken to calling Norah Sweetie Pie as well. It's so cute in therapy to her Grant encouraging her. "You can do it Sweetie Pie." It melts my heart everytime. And blueberries are her favorite berry.


Mason's birth year. I look at several first baby's Christmas ornaments but none of them were "it." In my wondering I found a beautiful glass ball ornament in the perfect color for a baby boy - blue.

No comments: