About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Christmas 2011 - Making Paper Garland



I keep seeing paper garland on etsy and pinterest thinking they are so cute. My tree was beckoning for an extra touch. While popcorn garland sounds classic, I could just see Grant and Norah eating it right off the tree. I went down to my crafting corner in the laundry room and dug up some Christmas paper and some paper punches and came up with a pattern. Grant loved helping punch out the paper. Then we glued the squared and stars together. The last step was sewing together all those squares.







  I love how it turned out, it was so easy and fun to make.

No comments: