About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Silly Missy Muffin

Norah is a bit of a goof ball, easily making me smile and laugh.

Norah says she was taking a picture of me when I snapped this picture of her looking more like Mason.


Last week, as I was cleaning the kitchen she pushed a chair over to the sink. As she was about to crawl onto it, Grant quickly jumped up on it. I have a firm only one kid on a chair at a time policy. So she looks up at him and tells him to get off. He ignores her, she continues requesting nicely to have her chair. Then, "Grant get off the chair you stinker." Yup she's persistent.

While playing in her room the other day I checked in see what she was up to. I found her nursing her baby doll. Yes she sees her mommy nursing her little brother often and has begun to nurse her own dolls now. Yes, she burps them too.

Then came time to change her diaper today. As we finished and she was sitting up on the changing table, she looked me straight in the eye and said, "Mommy I need to have a conversation with you." I inquired about what, her response, "Your pimple." Yes mommy's skin does seem to be breaking out these days, thanks Norah for noticing. I glad the conversation wasn't anything more serious.


Norah tantrums are increasing in frequency these days. While we try to ignore them, I do get a good laugh when we tell her to stop it, and from the mist of tears, she'll immediately stops and says OK with a chipper voice then moves on. 


So much love I have for this little girl.

1 comment:

Diane said...

She cracks me up. I love posts like these =)