About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, December 5, 2011

Mason ~ 6 months


Where has the time gone, my precious baby boy. It seems like yesterday we came home from the hospital. You were a snugly bundle of joy. So content and peaceful, willing to go with the flow. So much of the is still true, but you have had some big changes as well.

You are 19 pounds already, just a pound and half shy of weighing the same as you sister. You have the most magnificent smile, light up the room and melting my heart. We went through a rough patch the last couple of months, you decided to no longer sleep though the night. This was tough on Mommy who needs her sleep to keep up with your brother and sister during the day. This last week things have been better now that you have recovered from Roseola and a cold, so let's just keep that up. 



We have been working on eating food for a few weeks. It has been a rough start, cereal isn't your thing, carrot and squash get 2 thumbs up while you can't find anything sweet about sweet peas.

Tummy time has become tolerated, you are becoming better at propping yourself up on your arms. We have seen you roll over a few times, but nothing consistent so far. You are also getting closer to becoming an independent sitter, while you do great with supportive sitting.

Toys are becoming more entertaining, right now you prefer your taggie blanket best. You will sit and chew on it until it is covered with drool. You love to watch your brother and sister play, but your are not as tolerant as you used to be when they kiss you extra hard or try to touch repeatedly.


So much love you have given us and that we have for you. Happy 1/2 Birthday, Mason Randall!

No comments: