About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Friday, December 9, 2011

Nap

Grant is nearing the end of daily naps, I see it coming.Grant has always been a good napper.  I noticed that the days where he just doesn't want to take a nap are increasing. I always insist upon quiet time, and try to make that happen in his room. Often quiet time has turned into nap time once sitting in bed reading books.  This week Grant kept insisting he didn't need a nap and he was quietly watching Caillou on TV, so I was happy to let him continue on. Well I went about me afternoon activities, cleaning up, starting dinner, checking out the world of Facebook when I noticed quiet time was even more quiet. The TV was silent, Caillou was done.  I looked towards Grant to see him sound asleep. He looked like a big boy yet at the same time still my baby all snuggled into the new couch.



It was fun to see Norah climb up on the couch and try to wake him up when she woke up not to long after I took these pictures. Grant was asleep, she even tried to pry his eyes upon. So cute listening to her say "Grant William wake up." He opened his eyes turned away and went back to napping. I told Norah to snuggle in, which she did for about a minute before she was off to see if Mason would let her play with him. She did successfully wake him up.

No comments: