About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Day 6 ~ City Museum

Our last day.


Jason spent the morning taking his Microtik certifications while the kids "helped" me pack up our hotel room. Once we were packed up, I took the kids to Sonic for lunch and slushies while Jason was finishing his last test. Grant had been wanting to go to the City Museum. He had seen a brochure for it earlier in the week and kept asking everyday if he could go jump in the balls. By the pictures I knew this was not a place I could go navigate by myself (I was right). Jason and I decided we would spend the afternoon there before we headed home. It would mean a late night, but I was looking forward to including Jason in one of our outings especially after the previous night at the sculpture park.



The City Museum is a fun place to go explore and I would recommend it to anyone going to St. Louis. However, it could drive you nuts, a definite conversation about stranger danger and who to ask if you lose mom or dad is necessary. I would have loved to go with just Jason and have fun being a kid again without responsibilities. This place has tunnels, hidden passageways through the entire building - so cool! Slides are abundant and no shortage of things to spark your imagination.


Time to hit the road and head home.

No comments: