About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Discovering Grass


One of my favorite first for all of our kids has been discovering grass. That first time they are gently placed in the bed of lush long green grass. Their face goes from being shocked from the new sensation to one of wonder, what is the long tickling stuff all around me. Last night I watched in amazement again as I laid Mason down in the grass. He enjoyed kicking his legs, and squirming around. He even reach out in attempt to take hold of it. I do believe he liked it. At least for 10 minutes then he wanted back to a place he prefers these days, in his mommy's arms.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

So cute. Too funny, the coincidence of this, Kobe just discovered grass yesterday. I took pictures and now gotta find time to blog it. :)