About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

4th of July Weekend Fun

We spent the holiday weekend at my parent's cabin in Minnesota with all my sibling and their children. We are becoming quite the clan. We hadn't all been together since Christmas so it nice to see everyone and catch up.

Grant loved being outside weather it was sitting on Grandpa's riding lawn mower, playing in the sand or in the water.








Norah also loved the sand, but didn't want to explore the water. She was content to sit on the deck and play or watch over Mason.








Mason's schedule is still very much spent eating and sleeping, so as long as he was comfy, he was happy.




blogger has something against this pic & won't upload it correctly, grr



It was a wonderful family weekend! I just wish I could have seen the fireworks, but it was late and Norah was over tired and all Mason wanted to do was nurse. Oh well, maybe next year.

No comments: