About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Waiting For Daddy





Jason's project is taking off and with it came the hiring of an employee and renting office space. We have been spoiled for a year and half with Jason working out of our house 90% of the time. I was always impressed how on top of his work he could be, if I worked from home I don't think I would be very productive. Yet if the was a moment an extra set of hands could be useful or just wanted to share a cute moment with the kids, all he had to do was run up the stairs. 



This week we are missing are our Daddy moments, and waiting for him at the door.
We love you Jason.  

No comments: