About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Back In His Crib

We were out of the house for most of the day and when we arrived back to our abode at two o'clock naps were in order. Both Grant and Norah were tucked in while Mason was busy cruising along the sofa burning off some more energy. Mason finally wore himself out and when I went to tuck him in his crib this is what I found.




Grant looked so sweet snuggled in the crib that once upon a time was his. While I was tucking Grant in for his nap he was asking if he could take a nap with Mason. He loves his little brother but I'm still not sure what motivated him to climb into the crib.

No comments: