About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, March 29, 2012

First Pedi


Last weekend, Norah had her first pedicure during girls' weekend. I told Norah a couple weeks ago that we were going to be going to see Granny and that when we did she was going to get her nails painted. So was so excited and asked about it everyday leading up to our trip. So our first activity of the weekend was to get our toes painted with Granny. Norah loved her first pedicure! Only getting to choose one nail color was difficult, she loved all the pretty colors. She was so cute while sitting in the chair, soaking her little feet. You could tell she really enjoyed having her feet pampered.



The result . . . .


Beautiful blue toes with flowers painted on. We put Norah's SMOs away for the day to sport some cute sandals that showed off her pretty toes.

1 comment:

mimi said...

My baby girl is soooo precious. :-) I am smiling inside and out! I am so.glad my granddaughters are so fufu like someone else we know. :-)