About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Gifts For Grant

Birthday fun for a 4 year old is not complete without presents. Pretend play is abound is our home lately so why not add some fun clothes to add to the experience, so Norah picked out some fun costumes for Grant.




Grant approved!

 Grant also received a fun Hex bug, from Mason.

He has loved chasing it all over the house. I love the expression on Grant's face oooing over his new toy. Then there is Mason checking it out trying to figure out how he is going to take it away (most likely to put it in his mouth).

Last but not least Jason and I gave Grant a camera. Grant is frequently taking our camera, so we decide we would get him his own. I can't wait to take out the memory card and see what he has captured.


Grant smiling for the first picture on his camera. I can't believe I don't have one of him taking pictures.
He was just so excited about all his gifts.

Happy Birthday Grant! I hope you enjoyed your day.

1 comment:

mimi said...

I can't believe u r 4 years old! Love looking at my future fireman or superhero or doctor. (Mimi prefers doctor, but happy Grant is most important. You all touch my heart, you are my heart. Xoxo