About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tea Party

The other morning I heard Norah playing in her room, it sounded like she was having a tea party. When I walked into the room and saw this.....

....what kind tea party is this spunky little 2 year old having?

She gave me a look, older than her years, saying "Mom, leave me alone!"

She continued on talking to her friends on her phone. With all that money on the table, I wonder if she placing some bets, like Wisconsin will return to the Rose Bowl and the Packers will be making another Superbowl appearance :)


She poured herself some tea, then decide to have a bit more.

Then offered an invitation to sit down and have some tea with her. I was honored and couldn't refuse.

I had to sit down with my little lady and find out all the current gossip, after all I had just worked all weekend. I hope years from now we are still having our fun little tea parties. 

1 comment:

Diane said...

What a special and fun moment. I want an invite and have tea with MSS Norah :)