About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Mason's First Food

Next week Mason will be 6 months old....a 1/2 of a year gone by so quickly. It is the time to start eating cereal and baby food. I have been patiently waiting for signs that he is ready. The last couple of weeks Mason appetite has increased, and he has been nursing so often, he has made my supply noticeably increase. He is also beginning to put things in his mouth. Both signs that he is ready, or is he? For the last week we have been giving baby rice cereal and oatmeal, both were major fails, lots of spitting out of foods, swift turning of his head, oh and that the look of betrayal. Its that look that breaks my heart, I am doing this to help you grow little one, not to make you miserable, I promise.






Yep, this looks like some who is not found of baby cereal. So instead of continuing on with cereal which he definitely not a fan of we will move onto squash, carrots, and sweet potatoes. I hope he likes those a bit more. 

No comments: