About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Sunday, June 12, 2016

Celebrating Mason!!

Last week, our sweet Mason, turned 5!






This weekend, Jason's parents and his brother and family joined us at Green Meadows Farm to celebrate his birthday and have fun.






Green Meadows was a great place to have fun family time. The kids loved everything there was to play with from animals, to the playgrounds, and bins of corn to play in.









Right here is where we lost Mason for about 10 minutes. It was the first time I can say we had no idea where one of kids was, I never want to feel that ever again. We found Mason back by the main entrance looking for us, he was crying and stayed close the rest of the day.






We had an awesome day celebrating Mason! Things all changed right after this picture. I climbed in to play in the corn with the kids. Mason and I were burying Norah in the corn and Mason burped. The look on his face after he burped said it all, but he said, "I'm going to puke." I was able to get him outside of the bin to the bench we had left our shoes by before he starting vomiting...right on to my new pair of white TOMS...Mason spent the next few days with a bug. At least he had some great new toys to keep him entertained.

Oh Mason, we love you so much!! Happy Birthday!


No comments: