About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Thursday, November 15, 2012

FALL 2012

Fall has come and is quickly fleeting, we have already saw our first snowflakes this week.

I enjoyed decorating the front door and entry to our new house.



I even was feeling crafty and made the wreaths for the front door. That and I couldn't find a wreath I like for under $60.

 
We spent some time cleaning the neglected garden. We been told by neighbors that the garden hasn't been used in about 4 years, but there are still wonderful herbs, asparagus and blackberries growing in there.


 
 
We pulled out what seemed to be a mile of old rotting soaker hose. I actully couldn't pull out the asparagus, it had taken hold. So that's when we started cutting it up.
 

 
Then there was a day of cleaning up leaves, or maybe lots of playing in the leaves.











Norah hiding in Jason's shirt to warm up.
Hope you are having a fantastic fall as well.

No comments: