About Me

My photo
Hi I’m Jen- I'm one lucky lady to be married to the most wonderful man, Jason. I am a mother to three beautiful children, Grant, Norah, who was born with hydrocephalus, and Mason. I love spending my time with my family. I also like to challenge myself with new things. I'm on a constant quest to become more organized, it may never happen but it's a dream. I currently work part-time as a RN in an emergency department. I love this journey of life that I am on with God by my side, knowing that all things are possible when you Believe.

Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Celebrations

We have enjoyed celebrating Christmas, and our kiddos have given us lasting memories. Christmas Eve was spent at our house and our little family. Grant could not wait to start ripping open all of his presents and even some that weren't his. He gladly helped Norah open a few of her presents and I think that he thinks some of her presents are his - oh to be two years old.







On Christmas morning we traveled to be with Jason's side of the family. We arrived in the morning with Monkey bread for breakfast. Many gifts were shared and watching the kids' excitement was precious.











The day after was spent with a sick mommy and a sick baby Norah, ugg. Oh, and as for celebrating with my side of the family, that will be soon, as we all travel south of the border.

No comments: